QUALITY BIG CARP FISHING IN SHROPSHIRE
Lake Rules & Booking Information
Anyone found breaking any of the lake rules will be asked to leave the fishery immediately, and no refunds shall be provided.
The lake management accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to persons, equipment or vehicles whilst on the premises under any circumstances.
You have a duty of care to the fish, wildlife, those around you and to yourself. Please take care whilst on the fishery.
- No access to the complex before the gates being opened.
- Barbless hooks only.
- Strictly No fixed leads, Lead Core, Braided Mainline or bent hooks.
- All anglers must use our landing nets, Slings and unhooking mats only.
- No Keepnets or sacks to be used
- Freezer Baits Only. No floating baits or tiger nuts allowed.
- Bait boats are Are Allowed With Exclusive Bookings.
- Under 16s must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult at ALL times.
- No loud radios, fires, swimming, heavy drinking or anti-social behaviour
- No pets
- Do not damage any of the trees or fauna.
- Maximum of 2 rods per angler (March – November) and 3 rods December – February
- No Visitors
- All cars to be parked in the car park.
- ALL LITTER TO BE TAKEN AWAY FROM THE FISHERY. PLEASE NOTE THAT FAG BUTTS, BOTTLE TOPS AND EMPTY TOILET ROLLS ARE CLASSED AS LITTER.
- The manager reserves the right to search vehicles.
- Please see one of the bailiffs/owners if you have any issues whatsoever.
big carp fishing in shropshire
Near Gatten Fisheries In Shropshire
Quality Big Carp Fishing
We are dedicated to producing some of the highest quality big carp fishing that you can find in the stunning Shropshire countryside.
We believe it is the ideal venue when thinking about carp fishing holidays in the UK.
Make a booking or ask a question
01743 290 389
07930 188 888
Near Gatten, SY5 0SN
Monday 8 am - 19 pm
Tuesday 8 am - 19 pm
Wednesday 8 am - 19 pm
Thursday 8 am - 19 pm
Friday 8 am - 19 pm
Saturday 10 am - 14 pm